Our SunZu conference took place yesterday in Ireland!
What a day we had yesterday here in Wexford. I had noticed that there weren't a lot of Wexford businesses online so I decided to organize a Twitter and SunZu workshop and networking to spread the word about how we can assist businesses here.
It was a great success, especially as we got #SunZurocks trending here in Ireland!! We encouraged everyone to tweet with the hashtag and much to the hotel venues delight we also got #Whitesofwexford trending!
What did we achieve?
- By doing the workshop on SunZu, we got more people joined up and with more of an understanding about what SunZu is.
- We raised our profile by trending on twitter. #SunZurocks was trending in Ireland!
- Showed everyone that attended that it is possible to network in a casual and relaxed way yet still do business.
- Got photos taken by the local photographer so we will be seen by others who are not on social media and may not be aware that we exist!
- All who attended left inspired and ready to get tweeting and promoting themselves in a way they probably never thought was possible before.