What are the predictions for the year 2012?
We're entering a mythical year of change, the Chinese Year of the Water Dragon, the international year of sustainable energy for all where energy efficiency challenges drive greater focus on sustainability.
There are some great projections for 2012 I like to share with you!
- Marc Andreessen: Predictions for 2012 (and beyond), CNET
- 5 gadget predictions for 2012, ComputerWeekly
- The World in 2012 Festival predicts the future ahead, The Economist
- Gartner Predicts 2012, Gartner, Inc.
- Five predictions for the communications world in 2012, The Guardian
- Worldwide System Infrastructure Software 2012 Top 10 Predictions, IDC
- Security Predictions for 2012, InfoWorld
- 6 Crazy Tech Predictions for 2012, Mashable
- 12 predictions for 2012, NESTA (National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts)
- Smart Guide 2012: 10 ideas you'll want to understand, New Scientist
- Five big data predictions for 2012, O'Reilly Radar
- Tech highlights of 2011. Predictions for 2012, Smarter Computing Blog
- The Definitive Guide To HTML5: 14 Predictions For 2012, TechCrunch
- Predictions for 2012: economic recovery, The Telegraph
- Four Personal Finance Technology Trends for 2012, Time Techland
- Top 10 forecasts for 2012, World Future Society
Will the year 2012 be a year of the great disruption or the big shift?
Will the Year of the Water Dragon be the Year of Power?
What do you think?What are your predictions for the year 2012?
Please feel free to comment!
I wish you all a happy and successful New Year of the Chinese Water Dragon!