Helping individuals and organisations perform at their best and get the most out of their life and work
Hi, thanks for visiting my profile, I'm Kyle and I run the Beyond Companies. We provide a range of services to different client groups, but at the core what we're about is helping individuals and organisations bridge the gap from where they are right now to where they want to be, whilst simultaneously raising the bar so that they become able to reach heights that they didn't previously think were possible.
We've got a proven track record working with hundreds of clients and know what it takes to generate consistent results.
"To inspire and make a positive difference to people and organisations across the globe - to help them perform at their best and get the most out of their life and work."
We believe that everyone is special and unique, and has the potential to be, do, and have more in their life.
Useful introductions/potential clients would be:
- Senior level executives and HR professionals with budget accountability who are seeking to improve the performance of their leaders and teams.
- Professionals who want to progress faster in the career or change career completely.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to blow the lid off their business performance and take their business to the next level and beyond.
- Successful individuals who really want to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they really want to be. Who no longer want to just settle for their current lot in life and want make real changes, whether that be: improving their a family and romantic relationships, their health and fitness, losing weight, making more money or just feeling happier and better about themselves.
- Ambitious, motivated individuals who want real financial and time freedom. Who want to have a way to provide for their financial needs and those of their family that isn't linked to how many hours they work. People who want to retire young or whose current retirement plan is going to provide the income they'd hoped for.
- People who want better health, more energy and to look and feel younger and put the spring back in their step.
- transform your life
- transform your career
- transform your business
- transform your physical body
- transform your relationships
- Advanced Leadership Development - including the best in class 'Leadership Circle 360 Profile'
- Team Performance Programmes - including the ground breaking Stellar Team Diagnostic assessment
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Facilitation and Training
- Corporate Wellness
- The No #1 Nutritional Drink, packed with antioxidants to help promote overall health and longevity, protect your body at the cellular level, fight oxidative damage and aging, and enhance your body's joint health by increasing mobility and flexibility.
- The No #1 Anti-Ageing Skin Care range that delivers visible results in 24 hours! Not only are these skin care products and cosmetics derived from premium botanical ingredients, and free from harmful chemicals and animal products, but they are also formulated in Switzerland by the world's best skin care scientists and truly deliver outstanding results.
CREATOR / STAR (Extroverted) The Creator comes in two forms. The introverted creator is an inventor: creative, artistic, and able to multi-task on many new ideas at the same time. The extroverted creator is a pioneer: innovative but focused, creating not just products, but the businesses and marketing plans that will drive those products to market. Both are visionaries and motivate others by their drive. Successful extroverted creators are behind many start-ups and can be found at the head of high growth companies in high growth industries that require constant innovation to compete.
Click to discover your Wealth Dynamics Profile
The personal stuff I really believe that life is for living and I do my best to practise what I preach. Adventure scores high on the list and I love doing crazy stuff and travelling to new and exciting places. One of my biggest passions in this area is skiing, I could easily bore most people to death talking about it and I try to get between 3 - 6 weeks on the slopes every season. Off-piste, black runs and speed are the name of the game and I have been a rep for the Ski Club of Great Britain for the past 5 years. I also love climbing, abseiling, hiking, trekking, watersports, scuba diving and just generally living an outdoor life and connecting with nature. Travel is way up there too. New people, new cultures, new landscapes - I have an insatiable appetite for it. I have a thing about Africa and would love to see more of the continent, so far I have made it to South Africa (five times), Namibia and Mozambique. I get a huge thrill from seeing wild animals in their natural habitat and have had some absolutely amazing experiences both on safari and scuba diving in Africa - I think 'surreal' is the only way to describe them. In addition I have been fortunate enough to be able to make it to a large amount of Europe, including France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Turkey, and further afield to Thailand, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA. Next on the list is South America - I can't wait! I have always been a very active person (you'd never have guessed - right!) and love sport - much more into playing than spectating though. Tennis is at the top of the list and I play all year round, at least once a week, and I was Chairman of Westside Lawn Tennis Club for 3 years where I used to play. I am fairly handy with a badminton or squash racquet too. I love to go for a good run from time to time and am blessed with having Wimbledon Common at the end of my street and only being a 10 min drive from Richmond Park - both ideal locations to get out and let loose. Somehow I still find time to teach a couple of fitness classes at the gym and throw a few weights around as well - god only knows how Living in London, I am also partial to living the high life now and then, and have been spotted in the odd trendy bar or restaurant sipping champagne and sampling their culinary delights. I also love to dance and am a big fan of the performing arts and musical theatre. On the home front, family and friends are important to me and I love getting people together and entertaining. I have a younger brother and sister (3 years) - they're twins! Andy who is outdoor guy like me and lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, so I make every excuse to get down there and visit him; and Michelle, who is an emerging talent in photography and lives out in Essex - you can check out her some of her work at www.depthinvision.com. My father passed away in 2001 and my Mum, Carol, is still going strong - hopefully for many more years to come. She has just transitioned into her 7th decade and is not thrilled at having got her bus pass - although I am sure she will still be zooming around in her sports car in 10-15 years time and won't be using it for a while! On her side we have a huge family as she is one of seven, all of whom married and had kids. We are a pretty close knit bunch and all get together every summer and every Christmas for a family gathering - if we manage to get everyone in one place then there is around 50-60 of us - to be honest I have lost count. Lastly, but by no means least, I love inspirational passages and quotes. One of my favourites is called 'The Invitation' by Oriah Mountain Dreamer. It has profoundly shaped my approach to life and to a large degree, I use it as my own personal life guidebook. I'd love to share it with you, so please click here to read it. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I look forward to connecting with you. "The greatest danger for most of us... is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we achieve it" (Michelangelo) Kyle Newman Inc. www.kyle-newman.com