★ OSTEOPATHY, ACUPUNCTURE, TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE, MASSAGE THERAPY★
Is pain slowing you down?
Looking for new, effective ways to boost your health?
I’m Samuel Lo, an Osteopathic manual practitioner with 20+ years of combined experience in both Eastern Medicine and Western complementary therapies. I’m trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, and Massage to help you heal physical pain and injury quickly and effectively.
★ HOW I CAN HELP ★
Contact me today if you’re experiencing:
• Dull lower backaches while shopping, or picking something up.
• Feeling stiff and achy when getting in and out of a car.
• Sciatic (leg pain) and that wonʼt go away (slipped disk).
• Regular headaches (sinus, tension, migraines, etc.).
• Stiff neck after sitting at a desk for a period of time.
• Symptoms that disappear while on vacation or during the holidays.
• Burning sensation between shoulder blades after sitting behind a desk for a few hours.
• Repetitive strain injury, or recurrent infections.
• Jaw pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, asthma.
• Pregnancy and menstrual cycle related pain.
• Post-traumatic pain (motor vehicle accidents, whiplash).
• Sports injuries (wrist sprains, ankle sprains, shoulder / rotator cuff injuries tennis elbow, golferʼs elbow, Achilles tendon tears, shin splints).
• Constant feeling of stress.
Are you not currently injured or in pain? No worries. A person does not have to be injured or in pain to benefit from treatment. Treatment can be very balancing, and many people use osteopathy and acupuncture to enhance emotional and psychological wellbeing, increase relaxation, reduce stress and maintain optimal health.
Ready to take control of your pain? Contact me today to learn how I can help you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle.