Stuart Beattie's Ads
Compromise Agreement - Employers, How Much Should You Pay?
How much should I pay for my legal advice?
You can pay from nothing all the way up to thousands of pounds depending on your circumstances.
- At the bottom end you can risk paying a few pounds for Word template.
- You can use an automated template from about £100 - £250.
- To meet in person with a lawyer to discuss your situation will cost at least £500 to £1000.
- For complex cases it would be prudent to negotiate fee rates before starting.
How much should I pay to my employee's advisor?
Employers usually pay £250 - £500 to the employee's legal advisor.
How much should I pay to my employee?
Please see also our tips on tax issues and negotiations.
- Given that the main objective of signing a Compromise Agreement is to avoid entanglement with the Employment Tribunal system, it is prudent to be, or at least to appear to be, verging on the generous.
Click here to learn more on all of the above.
Stuart Beattie's Articles