Before you commission a Business Video..... read this
You know your business best, and you are more passionate about your business than anyone else. You may decide to make a promotional video to attract more custom, or create a video communication to relay an important message to colleagues and staff. When you do, it's absolutely vital that you work with someone who will take the time to understand your business and knows how to help you to convey the right message for you.
As a business video expert, and a video communication strategist I bridge the gap that exists between your passion for your business, your company's strategic direction, and the creativity of an experienced video production company.
Before you even start to discuss the video with a production company, there are a number of strategic decisions that need to be in place.
- What is your message
- Who is your audience
- What 'language' will engage your audience and make them want to listen
- What style is most appropriate to grab their attention, then keep it for the duration of the message
- What is your call to action, and how are you going to ensure that they take the action YOU want them to take
As a consultant I will listen to you, take the time to get to know your business and help you to translate that into a high impact visual message. We'll then work together to choose a style that is in synch with your business, and engages with your audience. You'll get a video that will really connect with the people that you want to reach and make them want to take action.
âWhy employ the services of a video consultant?
You'll have access to a wide range of expertise and you'll save time and money:
- The research has already been done for you. Extensive experience in the worlds of factual television and corporate video means that we know what works, and why it works.
- Every project is different, depending on the reason for the video and its intended audience. You'll get sound advice on the most appropriate style and method of production to suit your budget.
- You'll also be getting the benefits of our partnerships with a number of carefully selected production companies and associated experts around the country, giving you access to the best people for your project,
- You will have the confidence that we have taken the time to understand your business, so your video will achieve your desired outcome.
- Your project will be competently managed to ensure that it is completed professionally, within a realistic time-scale, and to a cost-effective budget
The New Edge video consultancy service is the first step that will ensure you choose an effective video style for your organisation. For more information about how to get your message into the spotlight
contact Richard Flewitt at New Edge.