How I Improved My Marketing in One Weekend
The weekend that will grow your business and impact your life!
How to Get More Business!
How to Get More Business! is a special weekend programme
for business owners who want to sell more products and services.
June 20-21-22nd, 2008
IBean Lounge, Ealing, London
It will not be for everyone.
I can assure you that those who do attend will experience a programme that can have significant impact and influence on their life/work.
Each group is limited to 15 qualified registrants.
To get outside your normal environment and refocus your efforts in getting more business and reaching the level of success you desire.
1. Marketing - Identifying your target market and crafting your strategy and tactics
2. Communication - Placing your core message in front of your target market
3. Business Development & Lead Generation -How to get your target market to want you and your business
4. Putting it all together - Create the system that you can roll out in your business
What others have said of How to Get More Business
"A most enjoyable, practical weekend of learning how to market our business properly."
Mark Roblett, MD, Riot of Colour
"I have already put into practice, very successfully, several strategies and tactics learnt on the course."
John Quigley, Rice-Jones & Smiths
Paul Lowndes, MD, Mediapharm
Through a series of four in-depth modules:
Module 1 Friday Afternoon 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Module 2 Saturday Morning 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Module 3 Saturday Afternoon 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Module 4 Sunday Morning 9:00 a.m. to Noon
The entire group (up to 15) will participate in a variety of lectures, exercises, and discussions that will help each person lead, manage, sell, and serve at a higher level.
This programme will include materials & assignments that will be completed over the course of the weekend.
You will find out what you need to know and do in order to take your
business to a new level of success, based on your definition of what you want to achieve.
We will identify and develop certain skills that will assist you in owning & operating your business from an owner's perspective.
You will look at new ways of expanding your relationships with others critical in maintaining yourself and your business.
What others have said of How to Get More Business
"Extremely valuable weekend"
Lesley Kalish, CEO, Sanitary Safe
"I have no formal marketing training and what the course did for me was to break
down the "mystery" behind it in to simple, easy to implement steps.
I now have a comprehensive marketing plan in place for the next 12 months which
is something I could not have contemplated prior to attending the course."
Sara Hutchinson, MD, RISA
If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and assume the predominant responsibility for your success, you can expect results in these areas:
A position in the Marketplace that builds momentum;
A laser-like focus for attracting prospects and booking business;
A system for building client loyalty and generating more referrals; The right action steps inside a personal plan for progress.
About Your Presenter
My name is Rod Sloane and I will be leading the whole weekend.
I am the author of "121 Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Small Business"
I look forward to welcoming you and making 2008 your best ever year in business.
Weekend (including all tools and materialsÂ
Â£ No Fee*)
On Sunday afternoon you can choose to make a contribution.
No pressure, you decide whether you want to make a contribution.
1. Contact Rod to pre-register, and receive the set of preplanning materials.
2. PHONE 020 8840 0498
3. Provide us with your contact information, i.e. name, address, company name, phone, fax, e-mail, etc. and which weekend you would like to register for. Periodically, an e-mail can slip through the cracks. If you do not receive a timely response to your e-mail, please call 020 8840 0498 ! Thank you!
4. Acceptance is based on completing a set of preplanning materials.
We reserve the right to refuse an application, based on a number of critical factors.
5. You must complete the materials before your registration is complete.
6. Once you are accepted and notified, we will then forward hotel information, etc.
You will be responsible for your travel reservations.
7. Due to the low number on each weekend, please don't make a commitment you cannot keep.
Once accepted, you show up.
How to Get More Business was developed for business owners who want to grow their business.
The format was created to be an alternative to the bootcamp programme.
It is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals.
8. We may not work as long as you might in a bootcamp. The work we do will be extremely focused and succinct. Plenty of free time is planned for you to work on your own, complete assignments, walk, nap, and enjoy the scenery. It is a time to break from your normal routine, roll up your sleeves and focus your time, and creativity in a way that meets what you need and want in your business.
9. All meals, refreshments, etc. are on your own time. On Saturday night you are invited to attend a wonderful dinner with the group at a local restaurant. However, no fancy clothes.
10. No other services, products, and/or tools will be offered or sold. This weekend programme is designed to be a complete experience and not an avenue into additional work. In addition, you are required to be on time and attend the entire weekend programme. No late arrivals and no early departures.
Really? Yes. That's right. There is no formal registration fee.
However, at the end of the weekend, we will pass the hat and you will be invited to make a contribution based on the value you have received during the weekend as it relates to the impact on your business and your life.
We trust in your ability to discern a value and will gratefully accept what you are willing to offer.
Contact Rod to pre-register, and receive the set of preplanning materials.
PHONE 020 8840 0498