Owner at The Fleet Advice Partnership
We work closely in partnership with a group of like-minded individuals; we are all passionate and enjoy helping businesses and organisations. We help them gain an understanding of what the implications are if they use vehicles. What is required to stay legal, safe and compliant?
* Help & advice on duty of care obligations, current legislation;
* Digital Tachographs, awareness training for users of Light Commercial Vehicles;
* Fleet Management systems, implementation and guidance;
* Advice on implementing a Salary Sacrifice Scheme;
* Help with implementing and maintaining the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS)
* Accident Management Companies - would the business benefit from using one;
* Supply of fleet vehicles through leading independent leasing and finance companies;
* Complete range finance options available, including Business Contract Hire, Finance lease, etc.;
* Supply of vehicles to private individuals;
We help and advise companies on all types of fleet related matters.
If you’re looking at changing your leasing company, what questions should you ask of a new supplier? The way, in which you purchase vehicles, which funding solution would be best for the business? You’re looking at towing a trailer do you need a Tachograph? Is the member of staff legal to drive it, do you need to have an 'O' Licence?
If you’re unsure and need some help or clarification on something, please call us - 01245 790301.