Other at No company
Random Connections - I am an instinctive networker - I do not judge or control my network. I believe in serendipity and things happening by chance just when they need to happen. Sometimes the most random of routes can lead us to what we want and need much faster than if we actively sought out the solutions to our challenges and goals. This does not mean that I wander aimlessly like a rudderless ship - I am very focussed in what I do. It is about keeping the door open in readiness for others to come and join me. :) And of course if more than one person helps us to achieve our goals then we will get the job done much faster.
Activity on these other sites range from active to not very active, or "waiting-in-the-wings-for-the-right-time", dormant and "haven't-got-a-clue-how-I'm-going-to-use-this-yet". You are welcome to send me a connection request if you feel so inclined but please say that you have come from Ecademy.
You can find a full list of where to find me at my About Me page
Coming soon - more information about our new online shop Luxury Wearable Art for women looking for unique and luxurious clothes for all occasions. I am looking for journalists, bloggers and writers who have a passion for luxury women's fashion and who might be interested in joining our affiliate scheme. There are different levels of commission which are quite generous depending on the level of activity chosen. There will only one or two places available for the top end and mentoring will be provided to show the successful applicants how to make the most of social media marketing and internet marketing. If this could be of interest to you or if you know of someone who would be good at this then send an email to me at
If you want a consultant with plenty of certificates and lots of letters after their name then you need to turn away and walk in the opposite direction right now and don't look back. If however, working with someone who after a number of years gaining plenty of hands on business experience as well as developing an understanding of how it works for real, is more appealing then read on. I do not profess to be an "expert" at anything other than myself. Whilst my experiences have focused on the arts, gifts, luxury and fashion sectors, much of what I do is applicable to most other industries.
What do I do? In short I help you to get your products and/or services seen by your target audience utilising numerous on and off line marketing methods. I can brainstorm with you to create new ways to generate multiple income streams harnessing the power of what you already have capitalising on your skills, knowledge and any future expansion in your product ranges. To do this effectively you will need a well designed website and a clear marketing strategy utilising the best of modern technology and a willingness to work together on well defined short, medium and long term goals. My work can include any or all of the following:-
1. New website. From deciphering what sort of website suits the individual/business and their skills, budget and goals through to creating a web spec, site map, etc.. Small medium and large projects can be done by me and/or a recommended professional whilst the larger web projects might require me to play the role of project manager to liaise with a full team of skilled professionals.
2. Website (re-)development- from re-vamping and/or expanding a current website to building a new one from scratch. Static html or content management systems which are Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 technology friendly.
3. Copywriting services- online content creation for sales and information pages, as well as SEO content. Newsletter content for both on and off-line news bulletins. Article marketing, blogs, as well as off-line reviews and articles for magazines and newspapers.
4. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) - Search engine and keyword phrase research. Creating and/or editing content making it search engine friendly using carefully crafted wording appropriate for the target market. From initial research to creating overall strategies, ongoing tracking and monitoring. Search Engine Marketing - from PPC to site rank improvement strategy. Link popularity including research of links and backlinks, analysis of competitors sites, etc.. Specialist search engine research and site submission.
5. Marketing - customer profiling, creating campaigns both on and off-line, designing marketing strategies, research, polls, article marketing, blogs, keyword testing, etc.. Defining goals, setting targets as well as analysing conversion rates. Affiliate marketing, business networks, brand management, direct mail, email marketing, referral strategies, and a whole plethora of tips and tricks developed over many years of being in business
6. Social media and online networking - strategies designed to make the most of our online presence utilising social and business networking sites. Online profile creation management, online branding, (subject to terms and conditions of the sites involved) RSS, social bookmarking, site trackers, etc..
7. CRM- Customer Relationship Management analysing current customer care plan and its effectiveness. Creating and implementing a system which encourages repeat business. Finding new prospects, converting them into customers and ensuring that they stay a customer for many years to come.
8. Email marketing - strategy, design of email templates, layouts and content, database management using Constant Contact, copywriting, delivery, etc.. Tracking of delivery, bounced emails, opens and forwards etc.
9. Monetizing knowledge and creating multiple income streams - expanding product ranges, creating and re-creating products to target different market sectors, strategies for capitalizing on knowledge and experience.
10. Web reviews - usability, appropriateness and suitability for target market sector, functionality, analysis of use of modern technology, search engine rankings, optimisation analysis, effectiveness of content, potentials for customer interaction, effectiveness of newsletter marketing and communication, etc.. Can include a list of recommended improvements and suggested developments for the future.
11. PR - creation of press releases, identifying and utilising PR moments, communicating with press contacts, management of Press newsletters, liaising with journalists, creating copy for newsletters, magazines and magazine websites.
12. Ideas and brainstorming - to really fly to the realms of great success we must first have an open mind to embrace new ideas and sometimes those new ideas can come in many interesting and sometimes unexpected forms. Business ideas, marketing strategies, product development, multiple income streams, problem solving, etc..
How to Get in Touch and What to Expect
If any of this is of interest to you, then please get in touch:-
Arts in Wales - Not just for the Welsh Anyone welcome - it is about creating a community of inspired and creative people who have a connection with Wales or even just aspire to visit us. It's Holistic It is not just about art. The site has been designed to tackle the issues that all artists deal with in running an arts business and leading a happy life. So if you have articles promoting what you do in health and healing, finance, lifestyle, family matters, etc then you are welcome too.
Writers and Service Providers Wanted. If you provide a service for Artists - then please tell us about it. From accounting to hospitality, photography to copy writing, exhibition services to printing. Please write your articles and send them to me. I am more than happy to promote what you do - as long as it is good! :)
PR and Marketing consultant for small businesses and individuals - generally in fashion and the arts but also a variety of other small and medium sized enterprises. One off projects or longer term mentoring type programmes depending on type of business and the aims and ambitions of the directors, management and executives. I tend to take a holistic approach to the consultancy work, looking at the people, place, products and services first. This is closely followed by analysing aims and ambitions of those primarily involved in expanding and developing the business. Customer relations, direct mail marketing, brand image, internet marketing, websites, email marketing and selling, general PR and promotional activities are just a few of the aspects studied and can be incorporated into project based consultancy programme or longer term contracts.
Personal shopping service at Charles and Patricia Lester For any ladies looking for beautiful clothes to wear to special occasions, I also work as a Personal Shopper within the family business Charles and Patricia Lester. Luxury fashion and textiles for the discerning and aesthetically oriented business woman. Day wear, cruise, evening outfits and beautiful bridal. Their luxury hand painted textiles are unique and the quality of their work unrivalled. We dress the stars and icons of the film industry as well as those of us more ordinary mortals who just appreciate beautiful things. From Plus size to petite they cater for all shapes and sizes. Please contact me to join our email newsletter mailing list, of if you require more information.
Fashion, Arts and Textiles Business Development Retail, wholesale, design and manufacturing as well as business development and expansion. And the sad thing about being successfully busy is that I don't have as much time as I would like to add the personal stuff about me, my ambitions and what I want to do in life - but this is a start .... Facebook is coming to get me! People keep wanting me to come and play - so..... if you fancy linking up on this other network - let me know! Follow my other ID on Twitter - the one that is about Morris Dancing! Yes - Morris Dancing - you did read it right. Our family business was involved with some of the costumes for "Morris: A Life With Bells On" in which you will see Sir Derek Jacobi, Harriet Walter, Richard Lumsden, Greg Wise, Sophie Thompson, amongst many other great TV and film names. It is a fantastically funny film full of our eccentric Britishness - well worth a trip to the cinema. If you want to know more about the business aspects of social network marketing then read the first article I wrote about it. If you want to read a review - there is one published here on Ecademy.
Favourite Quote - one of many! "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." Marianne Williamson
|Baltimore wedding catering|
|Carpet Cleaning Service Enfiel..|
|Garage Door Repair|
|Luxury Real Estate|